Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 22 - 25: 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels

Geeze, time flies as they say.

Wednesday, no significant issues. Noticing I really like the second cardio set in level three a lot but it causes me to push harder so that by the third set, I am dying. Gotta figure out how to pace myself better.

Thursday was interesting. BF had to be home because of appointments, etc. he is attending.

QOTU: You wanna work out with me?

BF: Sure, you have been asking me, let's do this.


Afterwards:

QOTU: Well, what did you think?

BF: You are right, she's the devil.


Rotflmao. Okay, so if you don't know him, he's a former Army PT stud. It was nice to see that even he struggled with some of the moves. I swear she is trying to kill me with the plank stuff. Sometimes I have pulled muscles in my feet...how is that even possible?

Friday was uneventful in terms of the workout but I have dubbed this "Stripper Friday" from here on out. A couple of years ago, I took an AOED workshop and just LOVED it. This would be the same workshop that friends said they would take with me then, at the last minute (shocker) decided not to. It was great and very liberating. I bought the core moves video and have decided to pick that back up...I figured it would come in handy with the shoes! I worked through the "walk" and stationary hip rolls. This will be my little fun thing at the end of the week.

Saturday I opted for walking, which may have been a mistake. While I didn't do the over exaggerated, hip swinging walk, I walked faster than I have previously jogged and MAN did my legs hurt Sunday. Mental note there, more stretching. Sunday I took the day off because of the 100 million things I had to do this weekend...I am not sure I sat down and all. Today, I got back on it and upgraded to the 3 lb weights. We will see if that is a problem tomorrow or if its time to just go back up to the 5 lb weights that started this total fun fest.

Next weekend is Superbowl which means fatty foods and beer. This also means I can't take a day off on the weekend, UGH. Regardless, I am looking forward to it.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Arisha said...

OMG! So seriously my left foot has been hurting me! I thought I was the only 1. Level 2 sucks to me because of all the plank poses. I was happy I moved on to Level 3 which is so not that bad. I decided on 10 days of each. I like it. Glad to see you are staying focused, even though she is "the devil" =)