Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 16: 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels

Jesus.

My boobs are missing. Like, Jillian stole them...of course I don't realize this until I am full on in the middle of dumbbell rows when it hits me. I can pull them all the way up without hitting side boob. My first impulse is "woot" and then "what a bitch." Of all the places to start loosing the weight does it have to be my boobs? Not what I was hoping for. More in a long list of Jillian's elaborate torture methods and why my life sucks. What a bitch.

Pushing a little harder, thinking of going from the 2 lb weights to the 5 lb weights by the end of the week, even if it kills me. We will see. Not sure if that is better or worse than going to level 2. Trust me, level 2 looks pretty fucking bad.

Thinking of adding yoga in tomorrow, or maybe the stripper work out. Yeah, that's it, stripper work out it is. At least we know I have the shoes...bow chica bow wow.

No comments: