Thursday, September 11, 2008

I HAVE A QUESTION

Do you regret things? I never had and now find myself second guessing my self more than usual. Is this a weird product of getting older? I have always tried to make the best decisions I could with information that I had at the time so that I NEVER regret anything I do. It seems like wasted energy.

Maybe I am weird or completely lack a conscience.

Maybe now I have self-esteem issues because I am even having this thought.

UGH.

Maybe I have never had a conscience and always had self-esteem problems and it's starting to catch up with me.

Being a grown up sucks. I want to go back to kindergarten. Naps and afternoon snacks rock.

::this is me, sitting here, pouting::

Rain makes me stupid. I love rain and love being stupid, but there you go.

Stupid, conscience lacking old woman with self-esteem problems.

What fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful intelligent honest loving compassionate woman with a huge spirit and fantastic sense of humour, I would have said. But then I am out in the rain looking in, so there you go.