Monday, September 22, 2008

Just one of the reasons I have the best kids ever...




So sweet middle monkey posts a heartfelt blog about her friends, sometimes friends and then makes me cry when I saw this:


Mommy♥

I've known her for about 15 years of my life and I must say, she is the most interesting person I've ever met. She has this insane urge to never give up hope that tomorrow will be better. I hope some of her super cool parenting techniques rub off on me so when I have daughters, I can raise them like she raised me. She's been through alot this year [trust me, I know] yet she still manages to wake up everyday and keep going. She's a pretty badass lady and I think she's cool.
:]

Kevin♥

Kevin, you're weird and you are kind of annoying sometimes. If it wasn't for you, I'm not sure what would have happened to my mom and I never want to find out. You've made her happier than I've seen her in years. You've given her something to look forward to, the day she gets to just be with you. She laughs alot more now and the general mood around the house is a very nice one that I like alot. She is trying very hard to be patient so you should tell her that you love her all the time and tell her funny stories. The kind that you think about hours later and just bust out laughing and embarass yourself in front of everyone, okay?
:]


So glad I'm a mom! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, smart and funny and cool. Reminds me of someone.

Queen of the Universe said...

Ha! I am trying to make little mini-me's, I am trying!

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's totally cute.